Porter Adventist Hospital offers a range of behavioral health services, from outpatient appointments to acute care hospitalization. Services are listed from the least restrictive to the most restrictive care.
- The Centre for Behavioral Health – offers outpatient services, including psychiatrists, therapists, and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) groups.
- Chemical Dependency-Intensive Outpatient Program (CD-IOP) - providing comprehensive treatment for individuals presenting with a pattern of substance abuse or dependency.
- Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program – offers psychiatric day treatment or Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) – offers expert inpatient and outpatient ECT services.
- Adult Acute Care Hospitalization – offers inpatient hospitalization for those with severe behavioral health problems and those in need of medical detox services.
- Geriatric Acute Care Hospitalization – dedicated to providing psychiatric hospitalization for patients 65 years of age and older.
Learn more about all of our behavioral health services here.