Porter Adventist Hospital offers a range of behavioral health services, from outpatient appointments to acute care hospitalization. Services are listed from the least restrictive to the most restrictive care.
- The Centre for Behavioral Health – offers outpatient services, including psychiatrists, therapists, and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) groups.
- Chemical Dependency-Intensive Outpatient Program (CD-IOP) - providing comprehensive treatment for individuals presenting with a pattern of substance abuse or dependency.
- Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program – offers psychiatric day treatment or Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) – offers expert inpatient and outpatient ECT services.
- Adult Acute Care Hospitalization – offers inpatient hospitalization for those with severe behavioral health problems.
- Geriatric Acute Care Hospitalization – dedicated to providing psychiatric hospitalization for patients 65 years of age and older.
Learn more about all of our behavioral health services here.
Behavioral Health Program Fact Sheets
- Chemical Dependency-Intensive Outpatient Program (CD-IOP)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Geriatric Acute Care Hospitalization
Contact Behavioral Health Services
Outpatient Referrals − 303-765-5774
Mental Health IOP −303-778-5770
ECT − 303-765-6894
Inpatient Referrals/24-Hour Point of Care Access − 303-765-6969