Patient & Family Resource Center
Located on the first floor of the hospital between the cafeteria and the gift shop.
In the Resource Center you can:
- Find answers to questions about diseases, medications and other health topics
- Access the internet
- Use the health textbooks and the magazines
- Take-away health pamphlets and brochures
- Learn about breaking health news
- Access your laptop computer with the wireless connection
- Escape to a quiet place
If you can not find what you are looking for in the Resource Center, contact the librarians at the Harley E. Rice Medical Library at Porter Adventist Hospital at 303-778-5656.
Resource Center Hours:
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The Resource Center is staffed by a medical librarian to help answer your health questions from:
1 p.m. – 2 p.m. on Monday
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on Thursday
1 p.m. – 2 p.m. on Friday
Learn more about the Patient & Family Resource Center.