Porter Adventist Hospital is a leading provider of innovative and advanced services in the areas of specialty surgery and complex medicine, serving local patients as well as those referred from a multi-state region. Porter is recognized for excellence in oncology, advanced cardiac services -- including minimally-invasive robotic heart surgery -- and a specialized head and neck surgery program. Porter's specialty surgical services include a leading transplant center for kidney, pancreas and liver.
Our Services Include:
- Colorado's largest joint replacement program and a world-class spine institute
- Full-service cardiac care from screening and prevention to post-surgery rehabilitation
- Emergency department including a 30-minute service promise and rapid triage program
- Comprehensive imaging services to support the complex clinical programs include 3T MRI, 64 slice CT, PET/CT scanner, and digital mammography
- Comprehensive behavioral health services from inpatient care to partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient services that continue to meet the mental health care needs of the Denver community.
Ready to apply? Search our job listings!