Dr. Charlie Yang
Colorado Joint Replacement - 720-524-1367
Dr. Yang sets a high standard for the care provided for his patients. Their needs are given top priority and all patients are treated with the highest level of respect, compassion, and dignity. Like all of the physicians at Colorado Joint Replacement, Dr. Yang is committed to working with patients to find the treatment option that works best for them and their lifestyle.
Dr. Yang specializes in adult reconstructive joint replacement surgery, focusing on total hip replacement and total knee replacement. Dr. Yang joins Colorado Joint Replacement at Porter Adventist Hospital after being in private practice in North Carolina since 2007. Colorado Joint Replacement is the Rocky Mountain region’s premier orthopedic center. As one of the largest knee and hip arthritis treatment and knee replacement and hip replacement programs in the Denver area, our orthopedic surgeons know what it takes to help restore joint function so your patients can return to a full and active life.
Dr. Yang is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
- Board-certified in orthopedics
- Colorado Joint Replacement fellowship, adult reconstruction
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine residency, orthopedic surgery
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine surgical internship, general surgery
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine, medical degree