Heart and Vascular Institute
Porter Adventist Hospital's Heart and Vascular Institute is a nationally recognized and award-winning cardiac care program offering patients advanced heart and vascular treatments, state-of-the-art technology and the expertise of experienced cardiac specialists. By combining this high level of expertise, experience and advanced technology, the Porter Heart and Vascular Institute delivers excellent patient outcomes when it matters most.
- Early detection of cardiac and vascular disease
- Emergency care for heart attack and chest pain
- Heart catheterization
- Cardiac diagnostics
- Advanced heart surgery
- Endovascular procedures
- Cardiac rehabilitation
The Porter Heart and Vascular Institute has also distinguished itself in heart and vascular care by investing in highly advanced cardiac diagnostic and treatment technologies, such as:
- Heart catheterization and electrophysiology diagnostic equipment
- A life-saving endovascular hybrid-operating suite
- A revolutionary, non-invasive 64 Slice CT scanner
To learn more, call Porter Adventist Hospital’s Heart and Vascular Institute at 1-855-85-HEART (854-3278).