Awards and Recognition
Porter Adventist Hospital’s Heart and Vascular Institute has been one of Denver’s preeminent leaders in cardiac care for several years and was ranked #1 in Colorado for Overall Cardiac Care as recently as 2010. As a past recipient of the Mercury Award for Excellence in Cardiac Services, the Cardiac Care and Coronary Intervention Excellence Award, as well as various other distinctions, the Porter Heart and Vascular Institute has been consistently recognized for excellence in heart and cardiovascular care.
- Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care — Heart Failure Accreditation
Porter Hospital is currently the first and only hospital to receive Heart Failure Accreditation in all of Colorado.
- Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care — Chest Pain Center Accreditation
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation – Accredited Cardiovascular Rehabilitation Program
- American Heart Association: Mission: Lifeline® Receiving Center- Silver Level Recognition Award
- American Heart Association: Get With the Guidelines — Heart Failure Gold Plus Award
- Blue Cross Blue Shield — Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care