Outpatient Infusion Center
The Outpatient Infusion Center at Porter Adventist Hospital offers easy, affordable, year-round access to high-quality infusion and chemotherapy services. Staffed by registered nurses who specialize in intravenous and injectable therapies, our goal is to provide personalized, compassionate, and comfortable care to every patient we see.
The Outpatient Infusion Center offers a variety of intravenous, injectable and infusion health services, including:
- Antibiotic administration
- Blood product infusion
- IV medications, including Reclast (osteoporosis) and Tysabri (MS)
- IV hydration
- Injections, including Prolia (osteoporosis)
- Lab draws through central lines
- Insertion of PICCs and first dosing
- Central line care, including access, flushing and declotting
Location and Hours
Porter’s Outpatient Infusion Center is open every day between 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., including weekends and holidays.
The Outpatient Infusion Center is located on the first floor of Porter Adventist Hospital. There is free garage parking south of the hospital, or patients can use complimentary valet services at the main entrance Monday - Friday. Valet service is not available on weekends.
Call 303-765-6115 to schedule an appointment.
Medical Orders for Referring Offices and Physicians
- IVIG Order Set
- Outpatient Blood Product Transfusion Orders
- Reclast Standing Orders
- Chemotherapy Order Set