Porter Athletic Club
The Porter Athletic Club is a state-of-the-art exercise facility with equipment, raquetball, classes and amenities for people in the community and employee associates of Porter Adventist Hospital.
It is conveniently open from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day, plus it is centrally located at 950 East Harvard Avenue, Suite B40 (basement level) in Denver. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 303-778-5710.
The club features:
- Free Weights, Bikes, Rowing Machines, Cybex Weight Equipment, Elipticals, Nordic Track, Treadmills, and Stair Climbers
- Free equipment orientation for new members
- Steam Room and Whirlpool
- Daily use of lockers, towels and amenities are also included with a membership
- Names of personal trainers can also be provided
Low-cost memberships are available to both community members and Porter associates:
- Community Members: $40 per month with additional family members each at $25 per month
- Senior (55+) Community Members: $25 per month
- Porter Employee Associate Members: $20 per month
- Porter Affiliated Physicians and their Staff Members: $30 per month
Porter Associates - ask about our convenient payroll deduction plan.
Zumba® Add some excitement to your exercise routine with Zumba, classes that feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Zumba classes are offered Mondays and Tuesdays from 5:15 p.m. -6:15 p.m. Community Members pay just $8 per class or $60 for a 10 punch card. Porter Associates pay $5 per class or $40 for a 10 punch card.
For more information on the Porter Athletic Club call 303-778-5710.