Radiology Imaging Services
Porter Adventist Hospital is one of Denver's leading health care facilities when it comes to diagnostic technology and digital imaging procedures. Led by board-certified radiologists, Porter Hospital’s radiology and medical imaging program is nationally recognized for its expertise in diagnosing heart disease, various types of cancer and other medical conditions.
At Porter Hospital, we are dedicated to helping people detect medical problems in their earliest stages to assist health care providers with creating beneficial treatment plans based on high-quality and accurate imaging and diagnostics.
What Sets Porter Hospital Radiology Apart
- At Porter Hospital, patients and their families are our #1 priority. This means that we sit down and talk with each patient before their exam and we make sure that they are comfortable and cared for. As a result, our patient satisfaction scores are consistently above 90 percent.
- All radiology exam readings are done in-house and our expert radiologists are available around-the-clock
- Our advanced voice recognition dictation system provides fast and accurate results for ordering physicians
- We offer same-day appointments when available
- Porter Hospital is a one-stop-shop for multiple diagnostic tests and therapeutic exams including digital mammography, advanced heart screenings and chemo embolizations.
- Our radiology and imaging program offers some of the most advanced technologies including a MRI 3T, 64-Slice CT Scanner, PET/CT, SIR Spheres® and TheraSphere®
Physician and Health Care Provider Information