For Referring Physicians
Common Physician Questions
- How does my office schedule imaging at Porter Adventist Hospital?
Radiology exams can be scheduled by calling 303-765-6500 and following the prompts.
- What are other options for scheduling imaging?
- Orders may be faxed to 303-765-6535
- Porter Hospital’s scheduling office can call your patient directly
- A patient can call the scheduling office at 303-765-6500
- Does Porter Hosptial customize scheduling forms for referring physicians?
Yes. To order scheduling forms customized to your practice please call 303-778-5626.
- Does Porter Hospital accommodate same-day service?
Yes. Please note that same-day service may depend on insurance company pre-authorization, required patient preperation and any other special needs.
- How can I see the images and report(s) for my patient’s exams?
- Porter Hospital offers patient images and reports via online portal. Call Porter Hospital's Physician Services Department at 303-778-6963 for more information.
- We can also transfer images and reports to a CD. Please call 303-778-5626.
For more information about radiology services,